- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Compatible with 32-bit & 64-bit Windows, Mac OS 8 to OS X, Linux and Android!
- To test the unit use the shunt to connect TX and RX (loopback test)
- 3.3V and 5.0V outputs are available to power your project directly from the adapter.
Download CH340 Datasheet
USB to Serial (TTL) Module & Adapter uses the CH340G chip, you might need to install the drivers before it can be detected.
- Plug it into your computer USB Port.
- Wait a minute, you can find it in Device Manager.
- If you can not find the port, please download Driver from Here
Driver download: http://www.wch.cn/download/CH341SER_MAC_ZIP.html
On Mac OS Yosemite:
- Install the CH340 driver
- Open Terminal program (located in /Applications/Utilities/)
- Type command: sudo nvram boot-args=”debug=0x146 kext-dev-mode=1″
- Type password
- Restart your computer
If you want restore your Mac’s setting, you can exit developer mode by redefining the boot-arg to your previous settings, or clear your boot-args as follows: sudo nvram -d boot-args.
Please submit any technical issue in the forum and we will assist you if you need help.