- TECHNICAL DETAILS & TUTORIAL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
USB To UARTt 5V/3V3 is a USB to serial adapter based on CH340, a USB bus converter chip. It can be used as USB convert to serial interface, USB convert to IrDA infrared or USB convert to printer interface. this module is compatible with 5V and 3v3. It can used to upload code or communicating with MCUs.
- Full speed USB device interface, conforms to USB Specification Version 2.0
- 3.3V and 5V compatible I/Os.
- Supports baud rate varies from 2400bps to 115200bps.
- Hardware full duplex serial interface, set transceiver buffer
- LED Indicator
- Working Voltage ：DC 5V
- Working Current<10mA
- Operation System： Windows, Linux, Mac
- ①：Power Indicator
- ②：Micro USB
- ③：TX Indicator
- ④：RX Indicator
- ⑤：Uart Breakout
- ⑥：VCC Switch:Choice 5V or 3V3
Download CH340 Datasheet
USB To Uart 5V/3V3 is used as USB To Serial Port interface. You might need to install the drivers before it can be detected.
- Plug it into your computer USB Port.
- Wait a minute, you can find it in Device Manager.
- If you can not find the port, please download Driver from Here
Driver download: http://www.wch.cn/download/CH341SER_MAC_ZIP.html
On Mac OS Yosemite:
- Install the CH340 driver
- Open Terminal program (located in /Applications/Utilities/)
- Type command: sudo nvram boot-args=”debug=0x146 kext-dev-mode=1″
- Type password
- Restart your computer
If you want restore your Mac’s setting, you can exit developer mode by redefining the boot-arg to your previous settings, or clear your boot-args as follows: sudo nvram -d boot-args
You can connect your circuit like this.
Please submit any technical issue in the forum and we will assist you if you need help.